Unlimited forms can be used for a variety of purposes, for example online registrations, newsletter signups, product ordering, contact... Some standard form options are already set up to streamline & add consistency to the process.
- Create a custom thank-you page.
- Forms can be linked to online payment options.
- Duplicate existing forms.
- You can require user confirmation by email, to ensure that registrants are qualified and committed.
- Requests are stored in an online checklist for tracking & processing (figure 1).
- Forms can be auto-processed (ie. automatic signup for newsletters), or they can be subject to further validation (figure 2).
- Form contents can be exported in CSV format.
- The owner of the form can choose to receive an email notification that a form has been submitted. All of the information the visitor submitted can be included right in this email.
- Designate which security group your visitors will become part of once the form submission is processed.
- Selected form fields can be required (the user has to complete them in order to submit the form).
- Field types include Short Text, Long Text, Multiple Choice, Single Choice, Single Choice List, Limited Single Choice, 'Other' List, File Upload, User Entered Payment (for donations), Product Field (when offering products for sale), Title, Comment/Notification, Separator (see full description).
- Option to "display processed results", which can be used as a guest book or for similar applications.
- If a user is logged in to the site, Form Builder will auto populate fields in the form (name, email, address, etc).
This module partners with our Calendar Module to make online event registrations a breeze!
This form will be used to gather information about you so we can send you any further information on future products, enhancments, opportunities, and much more.