The Calendar Module allows you to add as many different calendars as you need. You can have a separate calendar for each department, committee, team, or any other category within your organization.
Above: Our calendar module in use on twp.tweed.on.ca
- Each calendar will list unique events for any day of the month.
- Place the events from multiple calendars on a single calendar display.
- Built in event search feature.
- The calendar display can be set to weekly, monthly, yearly or you can allow your viewers to pick a view.
- Choose event recurrence periods (one-time event, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly) and duration.
- Add detailed description, images, maps, email & website links for each event.
- The calendar can connect with Form Builder to take online event registrations and payments.
- allow public event submissions on your calendar. Admins can review, approve and post those event submissions to your calendar
- Activate and deactivate events.
- Works with our Coming Events plugin to display a text list of upcoming events on any page of your website.
- Powers our mini calendar plugin - an excellent way to showcase your events right on your website's home page.
- Calendar can be set to not allow overlapping events which is great for room bookings or appointments.
- Online registration feature can be set to a limited number of registrations and will automatically remove the sign up form when the event is full