POSTED | January 16, 2018
- New Coming Event plugin features and updates:
- Added new optional thumbnail display.
- Added new optional "read more" links.
- Added event date to individual coming events (default hidden).
- Improved default design and styles.
- Update to offer improved support of ecommerce on registration events from mobile devices.
- Update to ensure calendar event date is set for registration events.
ED Tools Data Generator
- Added support to the manifold based reports to hide fields/sections that do not have values.
- Update to display files in the order selected in the Site Map page options.
- **New** Date Picker field now has options to control dates available for selection.
- Update to iATS Payments recurring payment processing to allow for fixed withdrawl date.
- Updates to only show visitor IP Address in emails if the “Save User IP Address” option is enabled.
- Update to restore limited support for PayPal recurring payments.
- Added location and department, start and end dates, and job status to the manage job administration.
- Added a filter to make managing large lists of jobs easier.
- User Interface overhaul to listing, detail and application to provide exciting new look from our professional design team.
- Added Location and Department menus.
- **New** Listing start/end dates provide new settings to control when Listings display.
- “Featured Listing" filter enhancement.
- Updated Listings Admin to display additional information columns.
- Updated the featured listings plugin to allow for automatic display of listing.
- Added admin user time-zone consideration when selecting dates.
- Added support for custom lists of extensions, filtered by type, on the default listing page.
- Update to improve browsers caching old photos too long when new version of photo exists.
- Update to prevent empty responses in required questions.
- User Interface enhancement to reduce whitespace surrounding individual questions.
- New plugin to provide a pop-out widget on page to encourage lead generation as well as interaction with special content. Features include:
- Choose from 3 display methods: Overlay upon page loading, slide out upen page scrolling, and a slider tab.
- Display triggers include successful submission of Form Builder forms and Shopping Cart orders as well as timed trigger seconds after page loads.
- Pop-out may be a Form Builder form using the full set of Form Plugin options or content you create using the SiteApex Editor.
- Ability to submit a form in real time for the best user experience.
- Customizable cookie timer to give you control over how often to pop-out will trigger again after site visitor closes.
- New responsive design refresh.
- Maintenance update to improve SEO and accessibility, includes elimination of 404 errors when attempting to include non-existent CSS files.
- Updates to make the Publish Site feature publish all applicable pages upon swapping templates.
- Update to display proper publishing results when publishing via specific templates.
- Update to more accurately display which pages are using a given template.