POSTED | September 16, 2019
- *New Feature* - with SiteApex URL Rewriting turned on, the Directory module will now auto-generate SEO friendly links that include the Directory Item and Category path!
- Enhanced security protection against “cross site scripting” attacks.
- Updates to improve behaviour of “Go Back” links.
- Visual enhancements to inherit site styles.
- Security improvement to prevent spam bots from direct posting to Form Builder processing.
- *New Feature* - with SiteApex URL Rewriting turned on, the Listing module will now auto-generate SEO friendly links that include the Listing Name!
- Updates to “Other News” list to ensure display of next most recent articles.
- Updates to “Show All” pagination to retain filters/searches more accurately.
- Update to percentage completed bar to support new php.
- *New Feature* - with SiteApex URL Rewriting turned on, the Shopping Cart will now auto-generate SEO friendly links that include the Products, Categories and Product Groups in the pathing.
- Security updates to protect against “cross site scripting” and malicious injection attempts.
- Update to improve breadcrumb links involving Product Groups.
- Major upgrade to sitemap.xml generation to provide entries for Directory items and categories, Shopping Cart products and categories, as well as Listing items.
- Added superscript and subscript icons to editor toolbar.