POSTED | August 7, 2019
- Optimized the Post Comment captcha display to display appropriately for mobile devices.
- Update to enable Google reCaptcha spam blocker on event registrations within popups.
- New support for custom CSV exporters within the Form Builder View Responses area.
Update to clean up unwanted characters from displaying in the right column menu when applying to jobs.
- Update to trim leading/trailing white space when comparing questions and answers to ensure accurate answer checks when a visitor places a space before/after entering a correct answer.
- New feature to provide product category descriptions.
- New product Active “Yes - Out Of Stock” status to indicate when a product is not currently available but still wish to have it listed (not compatible with inventory system).
- Update to provide default message on View Cart display when no products exist in the cart.
- Update to styling of product search autocomplete dropdown results.
- New major enhancement: SiteApex Editor has been upgraded to include many new features and improvements:
- Core editor upgrade - Multiple fixes, security patches, and efficiency improvements.
- New clean flat UI theme.
- Drag and drop images into editor.
- Paste images from clipboard.
- Paste from word improved to occur automatically when pasting content in the editor.
- Paste from word - Pasting images from word is now supported.
- Accessibility Checker - Scans content for WCAG Accessibility issues and prompts users to fix issues and/or suggests the necessary action.
- Improvements to handling images including resize/drag mouse handles to resize/move images and captioned images.
- Auto Link Website and Email Addresses.
- Phone Link Type - In the Link dialog box, “Phone” is now an option for type of link.
- Emojis - New toolbar option to browse and select emojis.
- Table Properties improved with a new easy way to specify the Header row.
- Show Blocks - New toolbar option to enable a display mode to indicate HTML element blocks.
- Source mode now supports code folding (little tiny triangle beside line numbers).
- New major enhancement: New SiteApex admin layout improvements and features:
- Admin layout optimized for laptops with smaller displays.
- Cleaner trimmed layout focuses more attention on the job at hand.
- New “Edit Profile” icon found in the top right of header bar. When clicked, this shortcut will take you straight to editing your SiteApex User.
- New “www” icon, when clicked will conveniently open the front end website in a new window.
- Version number now located underneath logout button.
- New improvements so the SiteApex admin URL address remains as “/admin/” for consistency.
- Update to ensure the Add/Edit plugin dialog displays on top of any design elements.