POSTED | August 29, 2018
- Upgrade to indicate to admin users when an active ad blocker is inhibiting use of the module.
- New automatically generated meta descriptions tailored for each blog post.
- New ability to customize meta descriptions for individual blog postings and categories.
- Update to remain on blog page upon logging out.
- New ability to remove current profile picture in Manage Profile.
- Improved user experience when adding new additional fields.
- Update to maintain legacy “Processed” status field.
- Update to clean up interface when attempting unauthorized access to the form previewer.
- Update to restore owner notification emails in the “manage form data” plugin.
- **New Feature**: Photo uploader tool.
- Flash free - so it will work in all browsers by default without requiring extra steps to allow Flash.
- Queue management with thumbnail and file size previews.
- Real time upload progress visualization.
- Updated "add a listing" to remove "required field" indication from the start and end dates.
- Updated "add a listing" to remove a duplicate "Sales Description" label.
- Updated the listings admin to improve layout.
- Updated "add a listing" to include the option to create "inactive" listings.
- Updated the interface to improve display for all browsers.
- New automatically generated meta descriptions tailored for each news article.
- New ability to customize meta descriptions for individual news articles.
- Update to resize featured news photo by width instead of height.
- Improved user experience on News Feed delete confirmation.
Update to provide better control of thumbnail positioning (default: center).
- Update to CSS classes for photo album titles with one album is on the page.
Updates to projects plugin to comply with current form statuses.
- Updates to restrict adding a page when there is no valid category selected.
- Upgrade to reduce cache time on Internal Links popup list.
- Update to date filtering on List SEO Work Performed ensuring complete display.
- New ability to copy plugins when cloning templates.
- Added support images for custom accordion functionality (show/hide toggle).
- **New Feature**: Prioritize which content source you want visitors to see in search results. Search term matches within the selected content source will receive a higher ranking.
- This feature is available in Control Panel > Settings > Site Search.
- New enhancements to improve the quality of search results.
- Update to default Site Search Plugin to prevent search submissions when no term has been entered.
- Upgrade to Site Search Results allowing the ability to delete log entries.
- Search submissions with blank search text will no longer be recorded.
- Update to add Site Search Results to the SiteApex Results Report Builder.