April 17, 2012
- Updated the captcha spam blocker image to display correctly when form builder is used in an event registration.
April 13, 2012
- Fixed a minor style issue that occasionally caused the "View All" button to appear incorrectly.
ED Tools Data Generator
- Made several layout changes to the Major Employers/Military Base report to improve the display of information.
- Fixed a discrepancy between the left and right Railroads columns in the Market Access report.
- Replaced some hard coded transportation widths with percentages to improve the flow of wider content.
- Added missing units of measurement to Port depths.
- Updated the Utilities and Labour Force Development reports to shorten long display urls to display the domain only. This solves some issues where domains were wrapping or causing layout problems. Note that the actual link continues to work as before.
- Update to ensure the Group Join Date sets properly when processing new registrations.
New Update Form Responses plugin.
- Fixed issue where captcha images would not display on secure pages.
- Added strongly encrypted form field support to FormBuilder using a stored cipher.
- Compatibility update to meet newer server standards.
- Update to resolve general extension display issues.
- Updated admin emails to display questionnaire responses properly.
- Upgrade to prevent creation of duplicate pages when two people edit the same page at the same time.
- New confirmation screen to notify you when someone makes changes to the current page you are working on.
- Update to ensure page edits always pull up the proper record.
- Updated the internal links feature to work properly when the editor is used on a front end page.
- Update to make a staff member image optional when adding new staff members.
- Update to add a missing image on the Choose Your Plugin screen.
March 15, 2012
- Update to clean up some minor PHP errors from displaying on registration events when viewed in a popup.
- Update to ensure featured article photo folder exists on all sites.
- Update to resolve an editor display issue in IE9.
Site Map Module
- Added drop down for selecting number of display columns in module admin.
- Added new report to list ordered items by vendor to simplify the reordering process.
- Fixed an administration issue where download status would not always update for very large files.
- Updated the admin invoice display to look exactly as the customer would see them.
- Updated product search in Shopping Cart admin to support partial matching of criteria to product name and number, and display a list of matches.
- Updated product search in public store to break search results into manageable page sizes.
- Limited "Browse All" searches to 3000 products in order to prevent unresponsive pages.
- Update to hide the backups folder from the template drop down when editing pages as well as the template list in the Template Manager.
February 29, 2012
- Enabled on all sites!
- Created new Ad Rotator page type. Note: If you have requirements not met by the page type please contact your designer about switching to use the plugin instead.
- Upgrade to further improve RSS feed standards compliance.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the "View Responses" option to not display for some calendar registration events.
- Updated response filtering to make it easier to list responses within limited time frames.
- Changed pre-registration to display signup forms the number of days, and optionally use a registration start time on the first day of registration.
- Upgrade to support multiple languages.
- Upgraded calendar display to cap monthly navigation at several years ahead of time to prevent search engines from endlessly crawling calendar pages causing high server load.
- Update to feature photo upload function to comply with newer server standards.
- Update to resolve an issue when the photo album and ad rotator existed on the same page causing the modal popups to not work.
February 14, 2012
- Update to module to comply with SiteApex 5.0.10 standards.
- Update to the "Download Once" feature for files on a non-secure page.
- Update to resolve display issue on older custom plug-in templates.
- Update to support title display when multiple plug-ins exist on the same page.
- Added check to eliminate ability to "Update Quantity" in excess of available inventory.
- Updated the default sorting on Manage Orders to be by Order Number descending.
- Update to improve display in the Manage Orders area.
- Updated the invoice display to show product specific coupon discounts properly.
- Update to "Publish" function to eliminate warning messages on some sites.
- Update to the search engine to verify live page existence before including it in the search results.
February 1, 2012
- Added support for more special characters in the RSS feed.
- Added plugin support to the Blog, allowing for very customized output.
- Updates to resolve a few technical coding issues.
- Update to resolve a styling issue in the Mini Calendar plugin released in 5.0.10.
- Update to resolve display issue when multiple Coming Event plugins are displayed on the same page.
- Update to resolve an issue specific to Firefox preventing file downloads.
- Update to resolve an issue specific to Firefox preventing e-product downloads.
- Update to resolve an issue specific to Firefox preventing template downloads.
January 31, 2012
- For Accessibility, added alt and title text to images and links.
- Resolved warning message display on the older servers.
ED Tools Data Generator
- Upgrade to make module compatible with newer server technology.
- Improved accessibility for HTML and Excel reports.
- Resolved issue on Add Article when date field was left blank.
- Upgrade to csv file exporter.
- Added anti-spam support for contact owner/agent forms, using captcha's, now set On as the default.
- Improved listing support for Google Map's, optionally using the listing owner's address.
- Upgrade the "contact the seller" emails sent to the listing owner's profile email address.
- Resolved a potential browser issue for users inquiring on multiple listings during a single site visit.
- Upgraded "Download Once Only" feature to support users who were not logged in.
- Upgraded "Undock" feature of the media library to resolve reported issue.
- Resolved a quotes display issue in the media list.
- Upgraded the Questionnaire module to improve security and allow administrators to optionally prevent users from changing previously submitted answers. The default is set to allow users to edit their previously submitted answers.
- Changed how "Process Unpaid" lists outstanding payments owed to an Affiliate.
- Added additional reporting and Excel spreadsheet exports.
- Resolved warnings messages to the administrator when sending invoices on newest servers.
- Added currency support to the PayPal payment gateway.
- Added a new default Product Importer. csv format accepts category name, product id, product name, product number, product description and product price.
- New SiteApex design refresh!
- New SiteApex default brand.
- New navigation bar for all other brands.
- New left aligned menu icons.
- New CSS3 based styles.
- Improved SiteMap display.
- Re-named modules in the admin list, remove word "Manage" so they sort alphabetically.
- New ability to automatically display the edit screen when clicking on an item in the Site Map.
- Resolved issue for optional redirect feature when you Deleted a page.
- New Admin Dashboard with Messaging, Quick Links and Website Usage Indicators.
- New landing page for the Help section of SiteApex for more convenient access to help and support.
New Support Website!
- Created new online support website at http://support.siteapex.com.
- Site is dedicated to support making it easier to navigate and find the information you need.
- Searchable and categorized knowledgebase of articles and how-to's.
- Video tutorials.
- Site framework in place to continue expanding the knowledge base into the future.
- New module for uploading and managing page templates!
- All standard plugins are now accessible and fully managed in the Plugins option per template.
- New fluid approach to plugin management to provide convenient options at every step of the way to greatly improve user experience.
- New Social Media plugin for the Facebook Like Box widget.
- New Social Media plugin for Twitter.
- New HTML Editor plugin.
- New Custom plugin for any other third party widget/plugin you want to use (ex YouTube, addThis, Flickr, Google Maps etc).
- Convert existing templates to be compatible with the new Plugin management tool at the click of a button.
- Ability to Restore a backup of a converted template.
- Swap one template for another across multiple pages.
- Upload your new/existing templates directly in SiteApex.
- Download your templates with a single mouse click.
- See all the pages a template is currently in use on.
- Duplicate a template using the Clone feature.
- Standardized styles for all plug-ins.
- New feature to administer plugin styles directly from SiteApex in a easy to use styles editor! No more scraping around to find where to change a style!
- Real time preview using the default plugin layout.
- New colour picker for picking your own text, background, link and link roll over colours.
- Advanced styles editor with the ability to preview your own CSS using the default plugin layout.
- New technology to read, modify and save a custom CSS file!