POSTED | May 29, 2012
Changelog Version 5.7.9
- New directory "Export to CSV" feature.
- Updated CSV importer to handle multiple category associations.
- Updated list of directory item fields available when importing.
- ED Tools Data Generator
- Resolved a Transportation report issue that could display a warning message if Railway information was incomplete.
- Improved data verification causing problems with PDF reports on two servers.
- Resolved data migration issue that affected EDPlans Excel spreadsheets for a small number of sites.
- Facebook Plug-in
- New optional Height field.
- Form Builder
- Upgraded event registrations emails to display event names.
- Upgraded event notification email processing for "cheque" payments.
- Upgraded optional "user return email address" for form notifications, making it easy for site administrators to simply reply to notifications to contact the user.
- Security System Upgrades
- New high level selection list on add/edit group.
- New user selection list on add/edit group.
- New low level secure items display based on a SiteMap view when adding/editing groups.
- Deleting a security group with users has 4 options for handling the users in the group to be deleted:
- Delete users that aren't in any other groups
- Delete all users regardless of other group associations
- Move users to an existing group
- Move users to a new group
- New real time validation on add/edit users to ensure a unique user name is present.
- User Name and Password is now a required field.
- New password generator option on add/edit user.
- New password strength indicator.
- New password strength requirement.
- New group association display on add/edit users.
- Changing username and password of the user your logged in with won't log you out anymore.
- New confirmation dialog when saving a user with no group associations specified.
- User importer now requires you to specify a group.
- User importer now requires password options to be specified.
- XCSS Menu
- "Make this Page non-clickable" correction to resolve display issue with <li></li> elements in the generated menu code.