POSTED | September 17, 2014
Changelog Version 7.7.10
- Updated emailer for sending statistical reports to ad owners.
- Upgrade to add more options for adjusting event name when using booked event.
- Update to indicate response count for registration event dates in List Events.
- Upgraded content cleaning to prevent broken maps when item descriptions contained control codes.
- Added additional css class support for customizing how columns display.
- Update to Moneris API Credit Card step to show submitted information as well as improve the look of the interface.
- Update to show submitted information on final success/failure display after Moneris API gateway processing.
- Update to restore ability for responses to store calendar event time when applicable.
- Update to include the event time on form builder csv exports.
- Upgrade to add cc feature on thank you email.
- Upgrade to store thank you email in response details/logs.
- Updated form response export to include payment type and split the product fields into price and tax.
- Added three new optional fields to Index Articles for Author, Subtitle and Series.
- Updated search to match to the new fields.
- Added multi-step filtering on the three new fields, with drill-down to appropriate articles.
- Added delete function for viewed applicants.
- Updated job description to include an email address or URL.
- Added anti-spam captcha to the job application form.
- New Email field for team players so they receive email notifications.
- New capability to associate a Photo Album to League and frontend capability to add team photos.
- New support for emailing of team notifications.
- Added check to clean up front end output when a news feed is missing (deleted or not set).
- Added news rotator plugin, using mini-news settings for number of articles, wording and blurb length.
- Resolved an ordering issue with the alternate "film-strip" view.
- Resolved resizing of images on an edit.
- Update to insert SSL secured youtube embed URLs so that videos are not blocked in certain conditions.
- Update to resolve issues when applying internal links to images in certain browsers.
- Resolved problem causing broken image when editing staff records.
- Added anti-caching code to the admin to prevent old images from displaying when new staff photos are uploaded.