POSTED | August 5, 2014
Changelog Version 7.5.5
- Form Builder
- New ability to manually edit the payment type in submitted responses.
- Update to add additional fields which caused data to copy into new fields in certain circumstances.
- Update to resolve form preview display issue when multiple list fields present.
- Media & Resource Library
- Resolved issue that prevented deleting library files in certain conditions.
- News Manager
- Update to restore sorting order on Show All lists.
- Shopping Cart
- Update to UPS Shipping gateway to multiply the product weight by quantity when determining total weight.
- SiteApex Editor
- Update to resolve PHP warnings when trying to find custom editor styles in certain conditions.
- SiteApex Mobile
- Added warning/instruction message on Publish, when a mobile template has not been selected.
- Added default mobile template, when no template is selected, to prevent publishing errors.
- Upgrade to provide improved SEO mobile redirecting rules:
- If mobile visitor arrives on full site page with no mobile version, they will stay on the page they want to see instead of being redirected to the mobile home page.
- If mobile visitor arrives on full site page with a mobile version, they will be redirected to the mobile version instead of the mobile home page.
- SiteApex Templates
- Update to add support for template tag for custom placement of the section name.