POSTED | July 15, 2014
Changelog Version 7.4.2
- Improved the default template by moving category title to the same row as the blog name.
- Resolved display of last category name when not viewing any categories.
- Form Builder
- New feature to automatically apply status to new responses.
- New feature to automatically update responses from other forms with a matching email address.
- System logging of automated changes to existing responses in the response detail history.
- News Letter
- Resolved click-through tracking of https pages secured by SSL.
- Search Engine Optimization
- New link to helpful SEO guidelines on support site (located above page content in page edit mode).
- Editor Heading dropdown now dynamically shows heading styles specified in the editor custom style sheet to encourage using heading tags over styled divs.
- MAJOR ENHANCEMENT to automatically produce dynamic page titles providing search engines with highly descriptive page titles unique to the content displaying on the page from all our modules.
- Separator field in new settings area (only applies to page titles)
- Site Name field in new settings area (only currently applies to page titles)
- New Settings area in control panel (formerly called "Meta Tags”).