- Added the Paid Yes/No value to display on the View Response.
- New system field added for Birthday in conjunction with the addition of Birthday to the SiteApex User account profile.
- Update to ensure scale based questions are saving properly when the Auto Save feature is enabled.
- Upgraded the Auto Save feature to work anonymously (previously required secured user login).
- New field for Birth Date.
- New field for Join Date.
September 15, 2011
Mini Calendar Plug-in
- Update to resolve a coding issue when only one calendar was to be displayed.
August 26, 2011
- Security update to ensure the ID values being passed to the calendar module and plugins accept only our expected code, rejecting all other.
- Security update to calendar search to address possible XSS vulnerability.
- Update to the Moneris Payment Gateway to force proper numeric dollar format.
- Added Paid column to the csv export reports.
- Updated listing response email functionality for "Contact Agent/Owner" notifications.
- Update to Newsletter admin to support the display of click-through details on very long, complex URLs.
- Upgrade to the Incentives Excel report to support unexpected data.
- Updated code from IP Address to Domain Name in prep for hardware upgrade.
- Update to restore image uploads for blog posts.
- Resolved issue causing the extensions to not load properly when a type is selected on add/edit listing.
- Resolved issue causing the add/edit listings Submit button not to function when there aren't any required extensions.
June 16, 2011
- Security update to block scripts/PHP files from being uploaded.
- Security update to ensure ID values passed disallow mysql injection code.
Mini News Plug-in
- Resolved sort order issue causing the delete article function to fail in certain cases.
- Removed blank row on the front end article display in place of a deactive article.
- Addressed quotes issue causing the activate/deactivate function to fail in certain cases.
- Security update to eliminate Cross Site Scripting (XSS) vulnerability in the module's search function.
- Security update to eliminate mysql injection vulnerabilities.
- Update to the default display to move certain design elements into the styles for greater flexibility.
- Upgrade to actually delete the page file when a page is deactivated. Upon activation a site Publish must be done to re-write the file.
- New Tiered Discount feature. Provides up to ten discount levels based on order total before taxes.
- New Auto Coupon feature to automatically apply a coupon to a shopping cart without a coupon needing to be entered.
May 25, 2011
|Coming Events Plug-in
EDTools Data Generator
- Update to optionally allow for HTML to display in the coming events shortened description.
- Update to allow dynamic contact information to display in the Excel spread sheet reports.
- Module display now template driven and customizable for various markets.
- New ability to override module CSS.
- New custom capability to display extension specific data in any context on the listings displays.
- New feature to display listings photos using new technology faded popups.
- New feature to sort listings by custom data fields.
- New capability for custom fields to take on different meaning based on type.
- New ability to support custom tabs on front-end admin menu.
- New ability to support custom listing options on the front-end admin Manage Listings.
- Upgrade the listings Edit function so the default and extension fields can all be managed in a single step.
- New ability to display and sort by extension/type specific data in the Manage Listings display.
- New ability to set the listing title automatically based on specific extension fields.
- To increase SEO, the Listing Title has been added to the system generated view URL
- New ability to select display format template when applying a news feed to a SiteApex page.
Apr 14, 2011
- Upgrade to support the unlock feature on file upload field to work with the mini-spam blocker.
- Resolved a Total Charged display issue on View Response for a failed Moneris gateway transaction.
Apr 07, 2011
- New field type: "Quantity”, accepts numeric responses only and works together with the calendar event attendee counter.
- New feature to allow an Article to appear in multiple categories.
- New admin feature to select multiple article categories for display on a page.
- New front-end Indexed Category dynamic menu to support the display of multiple categories.
- New ability to specify if an article should appear in the Indexed Articles Plug-in.
- Added more template placeholder support for photos and flexibility for custom news module displays.
- New feature for displaying a random article as the featured article on the main news module display.
- Resolved display issue when the photo album is used on a page with the Coming Events plug-in.
- New integration with the language module to support multiple languages.
- Resolved a missing category/page issue caused when it’s parent was edited by another user simultaneously.
Feb 23, 2011
|EDTools Data Generator
Media & Resource Library
- Removed unwanted text multi-report display.
- Updated excel reports to work without access to sessions or cookies for single page reports.
- Corrected image display issue.
- Added new excel export feature in Download History.
- Added Delete Library feature to delete an entire library including any applicable directories and files.
- New support for displaying specially flagged items on one display.