POSTED | May 9, 2013
Changelog version 6.3.17
- Ad Rotator
- Improved efficiency on campaigns with large numbers of ads. Added config to control number of ads pre-loading each time (default: 15).
- Resolved issues causing miscounts of ad views when multiple ad rotators appear on the same page.
- Added anti-crawler logic to prevent banner ads from loading to reduce bandwidth usage and stop search engines from artificially inflating ad views.
- Resolved issue with Reply Notification that caused incomplete links in the generated emails.
- Update to "Manage Profile" feature to ensure all user fields are stored.
- Administration system display update when viewing replies to a single post.
- Updated wording in the BBS smiley administration.
- Resolved issue which caused the "read more" links to not work in certain conditions.
- Resolved issue where categories were not always retained when splitting calendar events.
- Upgraded calendar deactivation functionality to not show an inactive calendar on the front end.
- Resolved issue with exporting directory items to csv when those items belonged to multiple categories.
- Form Builder
- Update to make all credit card payment type options use the language system for wording.
- Added default $0.00 price to "product" additional fields, when those fields are left blank in the administration system.
- Form Builder Manage Your Form Data Plugin
- Added additional security to the Manage Your Form Data system, to prevent users from accessing other user's form responses.
- Added support to automatically load form templates, if available.
- Added support for Save and Submit for Processing.
- League Manager
- New feature for Team and League Manager whom, when logged in, will be able to edit player info, scores and stats.
- Media & Resource Library
- Updated feature for enabling file expiry on Library items.
- Updated styles to make for better continuity between browsers.
- Resolved issue with sending Newsletters contain French characters in subject line.
- Photo Album
- Updated the photo gallery admin to eliminate unnecessary warning messages when a gallery has been moved between pages.
- Updated the photo gallery admin to hide pages and categories where a parent category or section has been deleted.
- Resolved drag-and-drop interface issues when organizing photographs in IE9 or IE10.
- Shopping Cart
- New FedEx shipping gateway.
- Added product name and price to the "related products" list when adding or editing coupons.
- Upgrades to admin stat interface to make viewing stats more manageable.
- Upgrade to improve the efficiency of view and click tracking for categories and products.
- Update to only keep up to 2 years of tracking data to prevent system overload.
- Update to remove stats records when deleting a category or product.
- New functionality for preventing search engine crawlers from inflating view and click stats.
- SiteApex Mobile
- Update to mobile site publisher to prepare alternate page contents properly.
- SiteApex Security
- New feature to create user and/or group specific redirects.
- New improved group selector when picking groups for a secured page.
- SiteApex Users
- Update to create user profile image directories properly for new installs.
- Template Manager
- Resolved issue with coming events plugin Allow HTML field.
- Updated Swap feature to eliminate chance of orphaned pages.
- Resolved issue with the Mini Blog "read more" option.