POSTED | July 31, 2018
- Update to default new blog posts to the current date for Posting Date when none is selected.
- New enhancement: New updated design for the Mini Calendar plugin.
- Improved coordinate generation for incomplete addresses in the business directory.
- Upgrade to handle file attachment downloading on new iOS devices.
- Update to restore Next/Previous buttons when page breaks are in use with tabs turned off.
- Update to new listing creation to ensure agent to listing association is working in all conditions.
- Update to display the credentialing form "thank you" message from formbuilder upon final submit.
- Updated Dashboard to suppress divide by 0 warning message when no staff for department head.
- Update to date picker fields to function within the Edit Form response.
- Update to display filename when a File Upload field has a previous file uploaded on Edit Form response.
- New major enhancement: SiteApex will automatically secure individual asset files when they are used in page or module contents and those contents are accessible on a secure page. Direct linking to secured asset files will be denied, accessible via the logged in page.