POSTED | May 17, 2018
- Improved accessibility and security on pages using map displays.
- Update to restore "update my listing" functionality when certain module configurations were in effect.
- Update to restore alpha filtering on directory search results.
- Update to resolve display issues upon returning from successful PayPal hosted payment in certain conditions.
- Update to enable the use of cover letters for job applicants.
- Upgrades to prevent spam abuse of Contact Owner and Email Friend forms.
- Added optional status automation when re-credentialing forms are submitted.
- Added optional status automation when Department Heads make their recommendation on re-credentialing.
- Added profile editing support to the MediTrac dashboard.
- Updates to MediTrac dashboard to more accurately indicate when a applicable directive sign-off campaign is due.
- Updated the staff listing to separate HealthForceOntario physicians from the regular Professional Staff.
- Multiple updates to Performance Reviews to increase convenience and usability.
- New setting to select which user groups are used to generate the list of professional staff in Performance Reviews.
- New Procedural Privileges module:
- Create Categories and assign to department security groups.
- Create Privileges and assign to categories.
- Ability to create privilege sign-off campaigns.
- Front end ability to detect applicable campaigns and prompt user for Procedural Privileges sign-off.
- Update to improve WCAG accessibility of Mini News plugin.
- New "Company" field on user signup, as well as user profile display.
- New feature to duplicate products found on List Products in the admin.
- Support for custom radio-button based shipping method selection.
- Update to resolve PHP warning only applicable to newer versions of PHP.
- Update to restore the “Current icon” favicon preview display.
- Update to restore the ability to delete page templates no longer in use.