Modules are managed though the Modules menu.
- Click on Modules in the top left menu
- Select "Media & Resource Library” from the menu on the left
- This will load any current Libraries and the Media & Resource Library Menu in the top right corner
Libraries can be added to pages of your website and can set up with different security levels.
Media & Resource Library Options
View Media Libraries: Displays all current libraries
Add Media Library: Allows you to add a new library
Setting Up a Library Page
- Create a Library and assign basic security (admin, public).
- In the SiteMap, add a page which will contain the Media & Resource Library. Under "Type of Page”, select "Media & Resource Library" to allow the module to be added to the page. On step 2, you will be prompted to select which Library to display on the page.
- Publish your site.
- You can now go to your new Library page and login (right on the website) to add folders and files.