Security controls are found by clicking the ‘Control Panel’ menu item and then clicking ‘Security’.
- Click on "Add User" in the top right corner.
- Fill in as much information as you can about your user. Remember that the system will sort users by Last Name.
can add the user to any number of Security Groups from the list at the bottom. Users can
be added to the group at any time, either from editing the security
group or by editing the user. Hold down the ctrl key while clicking on groups to select multiple groups.
- Press [submit] at the bottom to create the new user.
Editing allows the administrator to change any information of any user, including the Secure Groups they belong to. You can also view peoples’ passwords and change them from here.
- Click on "List Users" in the top right corner.
- Find the user you want to edit and click the  next to it. You can sort users by Security Group using the dropdown at the top.
- Make appropriate changes to the user.
- Press [submit] at the bottom to save your updates.
If you created a form that assigned people to a specific group, they will show up in this list once you have processed them and in some cases clicked "Make Me A User”.
Note:Since editing shows personal information about specific users, carefully consider who will have access to this screen when assigning the privileges of Secure Groups.