Adding Click Thrus
Click Thrus are added when creating or editing your newsletter. Below the editor screen, there is a link called "Add a Click Thru".
To add a click thru to your newsletter, follow these steps:
- Click on "Add a Click Thru". A pop-up window will open.
- Type or paste the URL of the link in the box, starting with http://
- Press [submit] on the far right (you may need to scroll over to see it).
- Copy the code provided and close the pop-up.
- Highlight the text on your newsletter that you want to make a link.
- Click on the hyperlink button in the editor to open the link pop-up.
- Paste the copied code into the source line and press [insert] and [ok].
Tracking Click Thrus
If click thrus have been added to your newsletter, you will be able to view the number of clicks here. Currently these stats are based on overall Click Thrus for each news letter and is not specific to an instance the letter was sent.
Clicking on "View Summary" displays the screen below. This area will list each URL that was in a Click Thru link as well as the total number of times that link was clicked on. Only links that have been clicked on will appear here. This does not keep track of every Click Thru link listed in the news letter, but only records the data as people click on the links in their email.
Clicking on "View Details" by a URL will shows the name, email address, and the type of the person who clicked on the Click Thru link. The ‘Type’ indicates which system the person belongs to. Different types include Users, Form Result, and Directory (Business Directory).