The Calendar Module allows you to add as many different calendars as you need. You can have a separate calendar for each department, committee, team, or any other category within your organization. Each calendar will list unique events for any day of the month.
Displays all current calendars in the system. Here you can Edit, Delete, or Deactivate each one individually. Once deactivated the control changes to the word ‘Activate’ so you can reactivate it again. You will also see a ‘success’ alert just above the list after Activating or Deactivating a calendar.
Note: When deactiviting a calendar, remember to update the page on your website to use a different calendar.
Allows you to add calendars. Like other SiteApex modules, you will also need to create a Calendar page to display your calendar. See instructions for adding Modules to a SiteApex page.
List Calendar Events
All the events are displayed in the list. Here you can Edit, Delete, or Deactivate each one individually. Once deactivated the control changes to the word ‘Activate’ so you can reactivate it again. You will also see a ‘success’ alert just above the list after Activating or Deactivating an event.
Add Calendar Event
Allows you to add an event to any of your calendars.
At any time you can change which calendar is displaying on your calendar page.
- In the SiteMap click on the page you wish to place or remove the calendar.
- Click on edit in the list of page options (top right of your screen).
- Scroll to just below the Page contents box and you will see a list of Calendars. Clicking on a calendar will enable it on that page. Deselecting it will remove that calendar on that page.
- Click "Submit" and then Publish your website.
- Create a Calendar
- In the SiteMap, add a page which will contain the Calendar Manager module. Go to the Module tab and under "Type of Page”, select "Calendar" to allow the module to be added to the page.
- On step 2 of the page creation, you will be prompted to select which Calendar you would like to appear on the page.