Enabling Audio Podcasting
To enable podcasting from the media & resource library follow these instructions:
1. Log into your SiteApex Admin and go to Modules.
2. Click on Media & Resource Library.
3. Click edit on your library.
4. Set Podcast to "Yes".
5. Provide a "Podcast Description" and a "Podcast Title Link" if desired. The link can simply be a URL back to your website.
6. Set the correct time zone for your podcast.
7. Click Submit.
Once you have turned on podcasting when someone visits your library they will see a logo on the top right beside the login. If you hover over that link it says "Subscribe to podcast". When someone clicks on that link it provides them with the Podcast link. They can then use software such as iTunes or any other podcasting software or tool to subscribe and listen to the audio. Although the user has the choice of what podcasting software they would like to use to subscribe.